In this workshop, Brody will cover:
– An overview of the digital marketing strategies you can use to grow your business.
– Strategies will include: Paid Advertising, Social Media, SEO, Email Marketing, etc.
– How each strategy works together to help grow your business.
– The best practices, pros & cons of each strategy.
– How to automate & systematise your online marketing.
Brody is currently Y(E)P’s digital marketer, as well as the founder of Manexo Media where he helps local business owners improve their online marketing. In this final workshop for the year, Brody will be making sure you have a solid understanding of how to market your business online, heading into 2019.
Y(E)P is a free service with the objective of encouraging entrepreneurship and in the Cairns and surrounding region. The service is funded by the Australian Department of Employment.
We aim to inspire, educate, and connect future entrepreneurs to help them start or build sustainable and rewarding self-employment.
Our passion is young, unemployed people, however, our services are available to anyone who would benefit from working with us, or from attending our events.