In this workshop, Tara will cover:
· Where to locate grants and tenders.
· When grants may be a good idea for your business.
· How to provide evidence that you are the best person for the grant.
· Expectations of partners or funding bodies when you’re successful
· Responsible record keeping, responsibilities, and reporting.
· Examples of successfully written grants.
Tara Diversi is Y(E)P’s entrepreneurship facilitator. In her previous roles, she has been successful in receiving over $2.5m in funding from successful grants and tenders for her businesses, as well as writing successful grants and tenders for a number of her clients. Tara has also been involved in assessing grants and can give you some tips on what makes successful grant applications stand out from others. Tara’s relaxed presentation style combined with her expertise in business, communication and behaviour, allows her to take the difficulty and angst out of grant writing. You might even like it afterwards!
Y(E)P is a free service with the objective of encouraging entrepreneurship and in the Cairns and surrounding region. The service is funded by the Australian Department of Employment.
We aim to inspire, educate, and connect future entrepreneurs to help them start or build sustainable and rewarding self-employment.
Our passion is young, unemployed people, however, our services are available to anyone who would benefit from working with us, or from attending our events.